Monday, April 18, 2016

HAPPY 13th ANNIVERSARY


HUSBAND...
When you are away

AND

WHEN I TELL YOU
“Please drive carefully …”
“Please take care of yourself...”
“Please come back safely…”
YES … I REALLY MEAN IT

BUT

WHEN I TELL YOU
“Enjoy your day”
“Have fun!”
“Don’t worry about us”
WHAT I MEAN ACTUALLY
How could you enjoy your day without thinking about us?
How could you leave us here and having fun alone?
Please worry about us, texting us and call us…ALWAYS…

AND

If you still happy without us …
I’m not really happy about it …

WHY?

No, I’m not a cold-hearted wife
Of course I always pray for your happiness
I wish you happy at all time
But the real happiness is when we are together
The true happiness when we share with each other
You are my better half… and I am your other half
Me without you or you without me... IMPERFECT

HUSBAND

I just want to have a space in your heart
That space cannot be intruded
That space cannot be replaced
And wherever you go without us…
You’ll feel life is incomplete... something is missing...
Your heart will lead you the way back…to us
And with that feeling, we complete each other…
Happy 13th anniversary ... and still counting

Wife and kids (us)

No comments:

Post a Comment